If you would like to sponsor our challenges in 2013 please contact Shelley at: kaylee0103@hotmail.com When you sponsor us you will get a permenant link on our challenge blog. Thanks

Friday, January 27, 2012

Winners Weeks 163 - 165

Hello all, time to announce weeks 163, 164 and 165 challenge winners.

So the winners picked at random are as follows:


163: Sponsor 
Stitchy Bear Stamps $10 Gift Voucher - 
WINNER: 76 Samara

***************************************************
164: Sponsors


Doodle Pantry - 14 Theresa
Crimson Cloud - 34 Karina
One Stop Card Crafts - 70 Doreen - 

*******************************************
165: Sponsors

The Ribbon Girl - 94 - Nnalorac
Bugaboo Stamps - 53 - 3s




Congratulations please feel free to display this badge on your blog and email me at kaylee0103@hotmail.com to claim your prize.

Well done all xx

4 comments:

nnalorac said...

Wow, you've made my day, thanks and love and can't wait to see my prize. Now what was I going off to do when I noseyed onto here lol! Have a great weekend. Carolxx

THERESA said...

Thanks so much, made my whole week, lol, love Doodle Pantry!!
lotsa luv

Doreen said...

Ooh what a nice surprise

SAMARA said...

I am SOOOOO excited. Thank you so much!!! Luv Samara